Surface protection laminator machine
Industry Leaders with Sheet Metal Laminators, Protective Film Laminators and Metal Laminating Machines used for Protective Film Lamination for Metals, Plastic,
Today customer understands the importance of protecting metal surfaces from scratches, and damage. Customers who receive aluminium, stainless steel, copper and/or brass sheets demand a defect free surface or the resulting sheets are returned and dollars, plus your reputation are lost. Plastic, and wood surfaces often require film coatings to protect the surface, as well. Valgro understands the importance of the surface protection operations and has been the industry standard for Sheet Metal Lamination Machines, Wood Laminating System, and protective tape & film lamination machines for many years.
For aluminum, stainless steel and color coat sheet / strip for surface protection and avoid scratches, dents handling mark during intermediate process.
- Model: Laminator LM32, LM50 & LM 62
- Working Sheet thickness: 0.5mm to 5 mm
- Working Width: 800mm, 1250mm & 1550mm
- Working Length: 2500mm & 3000mm, coil also can in length with support table
- Dimension approximate size length 13.5`x width 68''x center height57" weight
Technical specification and mechanism:
- 1. 62" Width 125 mm dia nitrile rubber laminating roller with ball bearings in MS blocks attached to 150 dia 50mm stroke pneumatic cylinder controlled by solenoid valve with FRL & pressure indicator.
- 2. 125 mm dia ebonite roller. Driven by AC Motor 2 hp 3phase and worm reduction gear box attached to roller by chain drive Detachable 6' long front gravity feed conveyor with 40mm dia glass filled nylon bushes on 20mm dia MS rod with HDP spacers. 6' long back side conveyor.
- 3. Loading and unloading table, Air compressor not included and need extra as a accessory
Laminators Provide the Ultimate TouchApplying temporary surface protection films to large surface areas can be accomplished using a variety of manual techniques. Yet, to obtain professional-looking, bubble & wrinkle free laydown, a laminator is typically required. In high volume production operations a laminator is a guaranteed money saver.
Valgro offers a full range of standard and custom built laminators to meet the needs of your application, whether that be light to medium duty or high volume heavy duty devices for 24 x 7 utilization.
If you don't see what you need on our website, we will have it built to your specifications.
Advantages of a laminating machine
- Metal surface Protection from weather effect contamination, finger mark and Handling scratch during fabrication
- Good alignment of the laminate to the surface – No air bubble
- Wrinkles free coating
- Consistent overall pressure which creates optimum adhesion of the PSA film to the surface
- Much higher production speeds than manual application can achieve
- A clean & professional looking finish that complements the appearance of the underlying product.
Stainless Steel Surface Protection Film
With stainless steel, finish is everything. Whether you are looking for a brushed, bright annealed or mirror appearance, a single scratch can ruin the value of your product and cut through the protective surface layer which gives "stainless" its name.
The problem is that your stainless steel faces many potential hazards throughout the fabrication, shipping and installation processes. The surface can be marred at any step along the way, and the cost of fixing or replacing the product can put a big dent in your profit margin.
You can protect your stainless steel from damage, and protect your bottom line, with stainless steel protection film.