ECO Pickling & Passivation Gel
For Stainless Steel
BrighTex Pickling Gel is stain-free and does not impart yellow or black stains after washing with water. Moreover, it does not necessarily demand separate Passivation chemical process.
P2 Pickling & Passivation GEL ils Used To Remove The Black Oxide Marks, Burn Scale Left During Welding Of Stainless Steel. Which is used to clean weld seams and surrounding areas and is applied with brush.
It is used to remove heavy scales, discolouration, annealing colours, rust particles near weld and welding affected area by heat without grinding or wire brushing or buffing. It helps in detecting pinholes after welding.
- Remove dirt and oil using brush weld area with steel wire brush
- Apply BrighTex P2 Gel on the weld seams and surrounding areas with a nylon plastic brush.
- Leave the BrighTex P2 on the weld seams areas for 10-15 minutes depending upon the thickness of oxide scale.
- Use pressurised water Jet Spray or wipe the weld seam lightly with plastic scrubber & rinse the surface thoroughly with water.
- Apply Brightex Passivation (STA on the surface area and leave it for about 15 minutes. This will prevent from further contamination and corrosion.
- Rinse the surface area thoroughly with water and allow it to dry.
Application Time Will Depend Upon Grade and Thickness Of Stainless Steel.
Area Coverage per Kg. Approximately 90 to 100 running meters for weld seam of P2 GEL
|UN||CLASS||SUB RISK||P.G||HAZ. CHEM.||CONTENTS|