Deburring of plasma and flame-cut parts
LBF Karam Series LBF800, LBF 1250
The LBF Karam Plasma Oxy series was specifically designed to process deburrs
and edge rounds parts up to 100 mm thick. Single and Double-sided operation in one pass.
The LBF Karam series machine for deburring and Edge rounding metal and other flat parts that needs a radius edge. This is an automatic feed-tough machine with a belt, the machine will deburr and sand a radius to the sharp edge on cut out parts. This machine is made for uniform sanding on all edges, leaving a fine scratch pattern on the surface. The sanding scratch is fine enough, Fully automated Sanding system remove Oxy burr from the edge as well as deburring and edge rounding of all edges in one pass.
The special conveyor belt is made for sanding very thick parts. Sanding into the conveyor belt is possible without damaging the belt.
Deburring of flame-cut burrs can be a time consuming process. This is not the case anymore since the introduction of the LBF KaraM series. The oscillating drum allows the machine to remove burrs from parts up to 100 mm thick reliably and fast - even in large quantities.
The slag on oxyfuel or plasma-cut parts has to be removed via hand grinding before the actual deburring process takes places. This is done to ensure a reliable and economical subsequent deburring process. Thanks to the machines offered by VALGRO INDIA, having to manually remove the slag is no longer necessary.
The edge rounding of edge for flame-cut parts includes the removal of the sharp edge along the material. In addition, an adequate radius is conducive to paint adhesion. With the help of the deburring blocks, the edge rounding is achieved on both sides of the material.
|Technical detail||Model LBF S32||LBF S 50|
|Deburring Head||Belt + Brush||Belt + Brush|
|Abrasive Belt||150mm x 6500mm||150mm x 7500mm|
|Table working height||800mm||800mm|
|Working System||Conveyor type Auto feed||Conveyor type Auto feed|
Deburring of Plasma and Flam-cut parts
Valgro Long Abrasive Belt Sanding System at 1st Head
Edge Rounding system / Finishing Brush at 2nd station
Description of deburring & edge rounding machine :
- Deburring and edge rounding of parts up to 50 mm material thickness
- Removal of spots on the sheet metal surface
- Processing front sides of the parts
- Simultaneous deburring and edge rounding of interior and exterior contours
- Dry operation
- Simple, spontaneous operation
- The processing units can be individually adjusted or turned on and off electrically.
- Maximum productivity while maintaining machining quality
- The cross-machining principle guarantees optimum tool utilisation over the entire working width.
- Faster and simpler tool change within just a few minutes
- Modular and compact in modern machine design - smaller footprint
- Improved work environment - Reduction of dust, dirt and noise
- Optionally available: Conveyor Technology; Handling Systems, Automation; Custom Solutions
- Up to 60 % work time savings compared to traditional deburring, Sanding operation.
Advantages compared to the manual treatment
- Significantly higher productivity combined with superior part quality
- Consistent quality over the entire production run, versus scratches and divots produced by manual side grinders
- Un healty operation, Compared to the operation with a side grinder your employees
- do not have to suffer under flying sparks, dust, dirt or noise
- No physical strain for your employees caused by vibration or unhealthy posture