Valgro FRP Grating Grinding Machine
FRP Grating Surface Grinding
VAlgro Drum Sander machine can polish a whole panel of FRP grating within 30 seconds, which saves a lot power and money. Grinding and Finishing FRP Products To avoid open edges and prevent corrosion of glass fibers the fiberglass grating should be ground and finished. Using an open coated, course gritted, resin fiber grinding disc grind the cut edges smooth. Valgro machine is save the time and labor for faster grinding operation.
Valgro Drum Sanding Machine Technical Features & Function:
- Multi head Drum Sanding station
- Sanding Station Horizontal axis rotating.
- Wood Block Sheet Auto Feed Transport Table, Feed by manual
- Synchronise with full line with One stop Operational control
- Internal Electrical Control Panel
- Separate electrical control for all function
- Soft, bright, and homogeneous Sanding surface appearance
- Dry operation dust extraction system
- Adjustable Pressure on Polishing station
- Easy abrasives drum roller replacement
- Adjustable conveyor speed (belt / roller) from) 0.5 to 10 MPM
- Different Abrasive sanding roll grits combinations are possible to perform different surface treatment
- Emergency security switch
- Reversal conveyor speed for emergency control
- To avoid open edges and prevent corrosion of glass fibers the fiberglass grating should be ground and finished.
- IN traditional Using an open coated, course gritted, resin fiber grinding disc grind the cut edges smooth.
- Valgro machine is save the time and labor for faster grinding operation.
- It can polish a whole panel of FRP grating within 30 seconds, which saves a lot power and money.
Maximum Working width 1250mm Maximum Working length : 2500mm (2.3mtr) Maximum Working thickness : up to 150mm. Two drum head sender - first head is for rough & second head is for finish. Drum Steel roller head dia. 130mm made from Harden steel alloy metal with abrasive resistant rubber coating grind surface. Drum Sanding Head speed 960 Rpm Adjustable Belt Conveyor Speed from 0.5mpm to 10 mpm Total Electrical Power Approx. 25 HP Drum Sanding Electricals Motor - 10 h.p. Electrical motor - 2 HP for drive Separate electrical control operation for both drum sanding station. Separate electrical control for all other function
Perfect for the FRP article enthusiast, the Drum Sander reduces the tedium of hand sanding, speeds up the sanding process, and produces more consistent results! Drum Sander comes standard on the Two Body Open Stand and Heavy-Duty Casting Metal Close Body. The drum is pre-wrapped with 80 grit sandpaper. Additional accessories and sandpaper are available for purchase.